Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Google Drive/Docs

I will admit that I do not quite understand Google Drive and Docs.  Mostly due to the fact that I have not used it enough.   I did try to have kids turn things in through Google Docs.  I don't like it. It could be that I am doing something wrong or making it harder on myself.  I guess I am still very old school. I like handling paper.  I have not learned how to correct papers on Google Docs.  There has to be a way.  I also want to be able to quickly write something on the paper but can't in Google Docs.  Maybe I will take another class on it this summer before school to see if this old dog can learn a new trick  I like the idea but.....

1 comment:

  1. Check out my previous post Burf :)

    I really like Google Drive. Once you get used to it, it works great!

    ReplyDelete