Monday, January 25, 2016

Edmodo re-visited

I started off the school year really  using Edmodo for all my assignments, especially for those who are absent.   I had a student teacher during the fall quarter and fell out of practice during that time and I noticed that when I don't post to got to Edmodo and I have gotten less accomplished from my students.   I will be starting again, now that my student teacher is gone, to use this as a good access point for my students.  I know it is simple in the realm of technology, but I can easily wrap my head around it.   I do wish there was a way to duplicate a post for all my classes instead of having to re-write for each class period.  Just extra steps.

2 comments:

  1. I have been off and on with using Edmodo, however, when I have used I like the functionality. With Chrome, School Wires, and other products being used I wish there was one product or interface that did it all. I wonder if we as a district are moving in that direction, it would only make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to try Edmodo, but have been sucked into Schoolwires. Maybe you can give me an Edmodo lesson :)

    ReplyDelete